Acanthocalycium spiniflorum is a species of cactus that is native to Argentina. It typically grows to be around 20 centimeters tall and has spines on its stem and ribs. The plant produces large, bright pink flowers.
Acanthocalycium spiniflorum is a popular species among cactus enthusiasts and is known for its hardiness and ability to thrive in a variety of conditions.
Seed origin: South America
Seed Quantity over 100 ships in 3-4 Weeks.
Botanical name : Acanthocalycium spiniflorum
Sowing Instuction: To germinate cactus seeds, you will need to follow these steps:
(1) Gather your supplies: cactus seeds, a seed tray or small pots, well-draining cactus or succulent potting mix, and a plastic bag or propagator.
(2) Fill the seed tray or small pots with the well-draining cactus or succulent potting mix.
(3) Place the cactus seeds on top of the soil, spacing them evenly.
(4) Cover the tray or pots with the plastic bag or propagator to create a humid environment.
(5) Place the tray or pots in a warm, bright location, but out of direct sunlight.
(6) Keep the soil moist, but not waterlogged. You can use a spray bottle to mist the soil.
(7) Germination can take anywhere from a few weeks to a few months, depending on the species of cactus. Keep the seed tray or pots in a warm, bright location, and continue to keep the soil moist.
(8) Once the seedlings have emerged and are large enough to handle, transplant them into individual pots with well-draining cactus mix.