Pilosocereus Cactus Mix Perfect for Greenhouse and for sales !! GORGEOUS BLUE Cactus Mix ~!! Keep in direct sunlight when grown to keep the blue color vibrant, otherwise it will turn greenish.
Needs full sun to keep the beautiful blue color !!
Once established they require very little if any care at all.
Botanical name : Pilosocereus Mixed Species
Sowing Instuction: To germinate cactus seeds, you will need to follow these steps:
(1) Gather your supplies: cactus seeds, a seed tray or small pots, well-draining cactus or succulent potting mix, and a plastic bag or propagator.
(2) Fill the seed tray or small pots with the well-draining cactus or succulent potting mix.
(3) Place the cactus seeds on top of the soil, spacing them evenly.
(4) Cover the tray or pots with the plastic bag or propagator to create a humid environment.
(5) Place the tray or pots in a warm, bright location, but out of direct sunlight.
(6) Keep the soil moist, but not waterlogged. You can use a spray bottle to mist the soil.
(7) Germination can take anywhere from a few weeks to a few months, depending on the species of cactus. Keep the seed tray or pots in a warm, bright location, and continue to keep the soil moist.
(8) Once the seedlings have emerged and are large enough to handle, transplant them into individual pots with well-draining cactus mix.